Engineering Services Announces FDA Registration for Remanufacture of OEM Medical Cables
Engineering Services, a provider of quality cable assemblies, announces the company is now an FDA registered remanufacturer of high-end new and or refurbished medical cables.
Twinsburg, OH (PRWEB) August 30, 2006 – Engineering Services, a company focused on the repair, rebuild and refurbishment of medical cables, announces FDA registration for the manufacture and remanufacture of OEM medical cables.
Established in 1986, Engineering Services provides quality cable assemblies, wire harness and printed circuit board assemblies for its customers. Over the last ten years, the company has focused on the medical field, specifically repairing, rebuilding and refurbishing medical cables with its machine remanufacture partners as well as the manufacture of OEM medical cables.
With the FDA registration, the company’s remanufacturing services provide quality new, and or refurbished medical cables to customers that cannot locate OEM replacement products. In addition, refurbished products offer significant cost savings over new OEM products without sacrificing quality.
“Our builds are less expensive, not cheaper”, says Kenneth Saltrick of Engineering Services. “They are of the highest quality. And, our services cover a wide variety of cables from various manufacturers. Our company offers the repair or build you need at a price you can afford, to enable your site to get back up and running. Almost any cable can be repaired or rebuilt, to keep you in service.”
Engineering Services promises to keep equipment downtime and interruptions of daily operations at a minimum.
The company’s services include:
Wire harness and cable assembly
* Eubanks cutting and marking system for wire processing
* Heat shrink cutting and marking
* Amp/Tyco and Hollingsworth machined automatic termination
* Both PC based and manually operated testing units
* PC testing allows flexing and movement of cable during testing to help located intermittent failures
Printed Circuit Board Layout
* CAE/CAD Utilizing: EE Designer and Pads
* Multilayer, surface mount capable
* Customer netlist utilized
* Designs submitted in GERBER and DXF format
Printed Circuit Board Assembly
* Small run or prototype specialty, thru-hole or surface mount
* From miniature dual sided assemblies to large heavy current carrying
* Lead-free process is available
* Electrovert wave soldering machine
* Soldering, manual type is per MIL-S-45743E
About Engineering Services
Engineering Services strength is its flexibility in being able to deliver to large, mid-size and small businesses product how and when it’s needed. Realizing the potential in the medical field, the company’s last ten years have focused on the repair, rebuilding and refurbishment of medical cables with machine remanufacture partners as well as the manufacture of OEM medical cables, while keeping focus on business with other modalities of customers. Engineering Services continues to provide quality cable assemblies, wire harness and printed circuit board assemblies to its customers.
2200 E. Enterprise Parkway
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087